Staffing Specialist: Jacksonville, NC
We are seeking a new Staffing Specialist to join our team! Position is Full Time, Temp- Hire, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. Benefits offered.
Job Purpose: Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; account managing.
Duties (may include, but are not limited to):
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent Communication Skills: including phone skills; out going personalities a plus
- Recruiting experience a plus
- Interviewing Skills: ability to interview candidates & determine appropriate placements
- People Skills: ability to positively interact with applicants, employees and clients
- Supports Diversity & Employment Law
- Results Driven
- Project Management
- Excellent Data Entry
- Ability to operate fax/scanner/email, computer skills
- Capable of multi tasking and prioritizing daily accomplishments and goals
Compensation: $10.00+, DOE
Additional Benefits:* Vacation and Paid Holidays*
Please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. You may apply in person at our Jacksonville location (no appointment necessary). Visit us online for more information, www.bluearbor.com.
HOW TO APPLY?
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED!
We accept walk-ins Monday – Friday between 8 AM and 3:30 PM.
WHAT TO BRING?
Please make sure to bring 2 forms of identification. We will need a valid (unexpired) federal or state issued picture ID (i.e. Drivers License or Military ID) along with either a non-laminated social security card or birth certificate. For a complete list of acceptable identifications, please refer to the USCIS Form I9.
HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE?
Please allow up to an hour and a half for the application process. Short on time? For a jumpstart on the application process, visit us online.