Soldering Technician – Customer Wiring Division: Selma, NC
We are seeking a full time Soldering Technician with a manufacturing company in Selma, NC. Successful candidate will have excellent hand-eye coordination and ability to perform tasks involving significant manual dexterity. Will work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks with attention to detail. Must follow and adhere to safety and workplace policies and ability to work with limited supervision.
Position will work Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm, and occasional Saturdays. This is a full time, temp-hire opportunity.
- Minimum 1 year soldering experience
- J-Standard Soldering Experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work Saturdays, as needed
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Good work history required
- Must pass background screenings and drug test
Compensation: $8.50 – $11.00 per hour, DOE
How to Apply?
Please submit resume or work history to Attention: Jessica, via email email@example.com or fax 252.638.6246. Reference Soldering Position in Selma, NC. Call 252.638.3036 to inquire. For more information about our company please visit us online, www.bluearbor.com.