You may also apply in person at one of our five office locations (No Appointment Necessary).
Upon completion* of the application, you must visit one of our office locations or submit your application to the office nearest you via email, fax, or USPS. Our contact information can be found online.
*Please note, to finalize the completion of the application process, you will need to contact the office nearest you.
What to bring when you apply:
Two forms of identification. One must be a valid (non-expired) state or government issued ID (ex. Driver’s license, State ID Card, or Military ID) AND either a Social Security Card (non-laminated, and signed) or a Birth Certificate. A valid US Passport will suffice for both forms of identification.
Residences spanning the last 10 years. This is for your criminal background check. Be sure to include the house number, street, city, state, zip code and county.
Previous employer contact information. We use this information for employment verification. YOU are responsible for making sure these names and telephone numbers are current and up-to-date. For all positions be prepared to list your past work history with correct dates of employment. If you have a letter of recommendation on Company letterhead, this will speed up your application process.
Professional resume. A professional resume is required for office and clerical positions. Please limit your resume to 2 pgs.
**If you have any diplomas, certificates, licenses, etc. please bring them. Certain clients do require proof of education.
Pre-employment screening consists of:
- Personal interview
- Verification of previous work history
- References from previous places of employment
- Statewide and/or Nationwide criminal background check, as applicable to job placement
- Credential and/or license verification
- Credit Report (if applicable to placement)
- Motor Vehicle Report (if applicable to placement)
- Personal references (if applicable to placement)
- Drug testing
- Skills testing (typing, clerical, accounting, dexterity, etc.)