Here to help you KNOW.
Why? Whether you’re an employer looking to implement a drug and alcohol testing program, or an individual satisfying a drug test requirement, we have the solution for you. Our staff is here to facilitate the answers you need.
Trusted. Confidential. Accurate.
TESI Screening, Managed by Blue Arbor performs over 10,000 drug and alcohol screens every year. As an experienced Third-Party Administrator (TPA), we offer testing options that are compliant to State, Federal (HHS), and Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations. We utilize SAMHSA accredited laboratories and NHTSA approved alcohol testing devices.
Providing drug/alcohol screens for, but not limited to:
- Family Law Court Needs
- Parents Testing Teens
- Drug Testing for Collegiate and Professional Program Requirement Needs (i.e nursing students, etc.)
- Meeting the Requirements for Commercial Truck Driving
- Probation Drug Testing
- Proof for Mandatory Drug Testing for Merchant Marine Personnel (U.S. Coast Guard)
Available Screening Service Options (including, but not limited to):
- DOT & NON-DOT Specimen Collection and Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Alternative Specimen Collection (including Oral Fluid/Saliva and Hair)
- Rapid (POCT) Screening (with lab-based confirmation testing)
- Home Test Kits (for private use)
- Mobile/Onsite Collections
- Computer-based Random Pool Management
- Drug & Alcohol Data/Record Management
- Network of Nationwide Collection Sites
Let us keep you informed. Contact us today.